Why did it take me so long to find this mascara? Seriously, why didn’t anyone ever tell me about this?
I’m genuinely surprised I’ve never heard a single beauty blogger mention, recommend or use this product in a tutorial – I swear, it must be a HIDDEN GEM! Luckily, I discovered this product myself via an Estee Lauder gift with purchase a few months back and let me just say I’M IN LOVE.
What do I love about this mascara?
- Dramatic but without clumps – perfect for everyday use
- Lengthens, thickens and curls all at once
- Eliminates the need for an eyelash curler
- Brush is large enough to grab all my lashes, but not so large that I’m constantly wiping mascara off my lids
- Doesn’t flake or run throughout the day
- Doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes
- Easily washes off at the end of the day
To recap: If you haven’t tried this mascara, please do! This rivals my former (and perhaps still) favorite mascara, Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes. I will certainly be purchasing a full size tube once my tester runs out.
PS: Has anyone tried Estee Lauder’s Sumptuous Extreme Mascara? I wonder how is compares to Sumptuous. . .