Sweat, heat and humidity proof for up to 25 hours. Transfer resistant. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturizing Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day.
- Easy to blend, easy to apply
- Good coverage (medium to full)
- Moisturizing for normal to dry skin
- Lasts all day
- Nice packaging, good for travel
- Available for $7 at most drugstores
- Nice natural finish for a somewhat dewy glow
- Limited color selection
- Limited undertone selection
- Not good for oily skin types, especially in warm winter conditions
- Can look cakey if applied too heavy, or not blended well.
This is a great foundation for $7 (IF you can find a color match). If you like a more lightweight coverage, stay away from this! Also, if you have extremely oily skin, stay away from this! For those with normal to dry skin, or for someone looking for a foundation more moisturizing for the winter time I’d definitely recommend this foundation. My favorite part about it is how blendable it is and what great coverage it gives!
Have you ever tried Rimmel Lasting Finish? What did you think of it?