Believe it or not, hot rollers don’t have to be something reserved for your grandmother. They are a fun and easy way to curl your hair in less than 30 min. If you’re like me, you probably get sick of curling your hair piece by piece with a traditional curling iron– waiting and waiting for the individual pieces to curl. Hot rollers provide an excellent solution to this problem. Wrap your hair up into the rollers and forget them for at least 10 min!
I made a video for you guys explaining how I use my Remington T Studio hot rollers to achieve a voluminous curly look.
Some things to keep in mind when using hot rollers:
- Use a heat protectant spray to prep.
- Part hair into sections that are about the same width as the roller you are using. Hair spilling over will lead to looser, less tight curls.
- Wrap curlers away from the face for a more modern look.
- Allow rollers to cool completely. If you need to speed up the process give them a shot of cold air with your blow dryer. This will set the curls and help cool down the rollers.
- Don’t worry about the curlers being perfect. They are really hard to screw up, it will turn out looking great!
Remember, practice makes perfect! The more you use hot rollers the faster you will get at putting them in.
Do you use hot rollers? Tell me about your technique!