Why did it take me so long to find this mascara? Seriously, why didn’t anyone ever tell me about this?
I’m genuinely surprised I’ve never heard a single beauty blogger mention, recommend or use this product in a tutorial – I swear, it must be a HIDDEN GEM! Luckily, I discovered this product myself via an Estee Lauder gift with purchase a few months back and let me just say I’M IN LOVE.
What do I love about this mascara?
- Dramatic but without clumps – perfect for everyday use
- Lengthens, thickens and curls all at once
- Eliminates the need for an eyelash curler
- Brush is large enough to grab all my lashes, but not so large that I’m constantly wiping mascara off my lids
- Doesn’t flake or run throughout the day
- Doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes
- Easily washes off at the end of the day
To recap: If you haven’t tried this mascara, please do! This rivals my former (and perhaps still) favorite mascara, Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes. I will certainly be purchasing a full size tube once my tester runs out.
PS: Has anyone tried Estee Lauder’s Sumptuous Extreme Mascara? I wonder how is compares to Sumptuous. . .
One of my subscribers recently alerted me of the Double Wear Makeup Lesson kit now available at EsteeLauder.com and many other department stores. If you’ve been interested in purchasing Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Light Foundation, now is the time to buy!
The Makeup Lesson kit retails for $37.50 and includes a Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation (normally a $34.00 value), Spotlight Skin Tone Perfector, Double Wear Concealer and a travel size foundation brush. All products are full size.
I haven’t tried the concealer yet, but I have no doubt it will be full coverage and great quality. The Spotlight Corrector is an illuminizing serum that doubles as a skin brightening product that helps to erase skin discolorations over time. Spotlight can we worn under the foundation, or alone for a healthy glow. The kit also comes with an instructional “makeup lesson” DVD, but after viewing it I have to say it wasn’t very helpful so don’t expect anything revolutionary from it!
Will you be checking out Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Makeup Lesson?
Estee Lauder's Glamor is Golden Set
Estee Lauder’s Golden is Glamour collection is available for only $55 with purchase of an Estee Lauder fragrance! This set is absolutely amazing, and is valued over $300! I was lucky enough to get the collection for my Birthday this month! This collection includes:
- Deluxe Eyeshadow Compact: 18 shades
- Deluxe Face Compact: three blushes plus Bronze Goddess.
- 4 Pure Color Lipsticks: Pink Parfait, Tiger Eye, Rose Tea, Bois de Rose.
- Three Artist’s Eye Pencils: Soft Smudge Black, Soft Smudge Brown, Slate Writer.
- Double Ended Pure Color Gloss in Sweet Pea and Plum.
- Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.
- Makeup brush set: powder, blush, lip and eye.
- Coordinating fabric-wrapped mirror.
- Train case and companion cosmetic bag.
See below for swatches of the collection!
(left to right) Tiger Eye, Bois de Rose, Pink Parfait, High Tea
(top to bottom) Tiger Eye, Bois de Rose, Pink Parfait, High Tea
Top: Pink Kiss, Bottom: Plum Divine
(top to bottom) Soft Smudge Black, Soft Smudge Brown, Slate Writer
For more info on this collection and other items I received for my Birthday this year, watch my Vlog video!